The aim of occupational psychology services is to support work and functional ability at both individual and work community levels. The occupational psychologist works as an occupational health care specialist in a multiprofessional team in cooperation with the client organisation.
- Assessment, guidance, and counselling on psychosocial stress factors related to work.
- Making the work more manageable and preventing or reducing harmful workload factors.
- Support for mental wellbeing and crisis support in work-related matters.
- Assessment of ability to work. Psychological assessments, if necessary.
- Promoting the functioning of the work community.
- Assessment of the working conditions of the work community, surveys.
- Crisis support
Organisation and management
- Support to management and managerial work in workplace community issues.
- Targeted workplace investigations.